‘Tis the season for gift guides! I love seeing what can be pulled together from the far corners of the internet: fun pieces you can’t always find (easily) in stores—or maybe that’s just me, living in Smalltown, USA. It’s like window-shopping from your armchair! Since I get such a kick out of them, this year I thought I’d try my hand at creating a gift guide of my own, so I’ve put together a list of gift ideas for word lovers of all stripes—editors, writers, readers, librarians…
1. Color Reference Drawers | Land of Nod, $109
It’s now sold out, but I’m in love with this technicolor card catalog.
2. Poe-ka Dots Tote | Out of Print Clothing, $20
Disembodied Edgar Allan Poe heads in one of my favorite patterns? I’m sold.
3. By the Book Pendant | Kate Spade, $54
4. Lined Paper Notepad and Legal Notepad (similar) | Rifle Paper Co., $8
If you know me, you know I’m fanatical about all things Rifle Paper Co. Both of these notepads are on my wishlist.
5. Pen Temporary Tattoo | Peagreen Designs for Tattly, $5 for two
Check out the pencil design, too.
6. Personal Library Kit | Knock Knock, $16
So mini. So cute! Plus you can find refills on Amazon.
7. A Diagrammatical Dissertation on Opening Lines of Notable Novels Poster | Pop Chart Lab, $30
Check out the dimensions on this enormous piece!
8. Banned Books Match Book Set | Out of Print Clothing, $8
9. On the Road Travel Thermos | Penguin, $26
Anything strike your fancy? What’s on your wishlist this year?
Edit: Check out my second gift guide for word lovers, too!
Looking for an editor? Kelsey Mitchener Editing specializes in nonfiction copy editing and proofreading. Get in touch and let’s work together on your next project!
Pingback: 10 Best Holiday Cards | Kelsey Mitchener Editing
Pingback: Merry Christmas! | Kelsey Mitchener Editing Services
Pingback: Gift Guide | Gifts for Word Lovers, Round 2 | Kelsey Mitchener Editing Services
I also like the tattoos–but my favorite item in this batch is probably the Poe-ka Dots Tote. 🙂
I love most of these. I wouldn’t be adverse to receiving a pencil tattoo for Christmas! 🙂