Happy Thanksgiving! Some things I’m thankful for this season:
* room in my studio to sprawl out and set up camp
* Toggl time tracker (yep, still in love)
* warm chocolate chip cookies
* visiting with extended family
* having a job where I get paid to read
* homemade noodles
* HGTV in my hotel room
* travel with our new GPS (a game-changer!)
* great clients and fun projects this year
I’m also grateful for all of you who are following along with me in this space. Thanks for tagging along!
What are you thankful for this year? Let me know in the comments. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!