Last year at this time I was in a darker place. This year, for the first time in a very long time, I can truly say I love all of the things mentioned in Dallas Clayton’s art print, above—and for that, I’m thankful.
A few other things I’m thankful for right now:
- new furniture (We just redecorated our home, and I’m loving it.)
- the thirteenth Doctor (This is giving me life right now.)
- Black Friday deals
- fresh flowers
- pumpkin rolls, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin pie…
- rebate checks that take so long to arrive, you’ve forgotten about them (“What’s this? Free money?!”)
- when there’s snow on Pike’s Peak
What’s on your list? Wishing you a day of delicious food, quiet moments, connection with loved ones, and whatever else fills you with happiness and gratitude. May your Thanksgiving be lovely!