I’m a huge fan of stationery, and the holidays are prime time for giving and receiving beautiful cards and letters. Even people who never write letters or send snail mail may buckle down and send something for the holidays. Are you planning to send out a card this year? Consider this roundup of my current favorite holiday cards from five of my favorite stationers.
1. Holly Deck the Halls Card | Woodbury Design Co., $16 for 8
2. ‘Tis the Season Card | Quill & Fox, $4.50
3. Be Merry and Bright Wreath Card | Rifle Paper Co., $4.50
4. Mount Pudding Greeting Card | Mr. Boddington’s Studio, $1.65
5. Season’s Greetings Postcard | Rifle Paper Co., $5 for 10
6. Holiday Foliage Card | Quill & Fox, $4.50
7. Jingle Bells Card | Emily McDowell Studio, $4.50
8. Holiday Snow Scene Ornament Card | Rifle Paper Co., $5
9. Happy Holidays Pongo Card | Mr. Boddington’s Studio, $5
10. Sugarplums Twerk in Your Head Card | Emily McDowell Studio, $4.50
Which one’s your favorite of the bunch? Hat tip to Mr. Boddington’s Studio for most interesting product names. 🙂
Because so many people take the time to send notes at the holidays, I’ve put together a simple holiday newsletter editing special.
Get your family, business, or organization’s holiday newsletter (up to 750 words) proofed for just $15.
Yep, that’s right—just $15. You’re reaching out, in writing, to the people who are important to you, and whose opinions are important to you—maybe for one of the only times this year. Make sure that you and your message come across the way you want them to. It couldn’t be easier: contact me to get started.
photos by respective stationers; graphic mine
Let me know in the comments: do you send a holiday card or newsletter? Do you have a favorite stationer or holiday card? Share it below!